Moto G or Nexus 4 : Quick comparison and which one to buy


Motorola Moto G & Google Nexus 4 are both powerful and best phone's.
But many people recently asked us that which is better?





So I would like to answer it.I used both the phone for a month each. I liked both of it.But i like to say Moto G have some less features like Camera Quality which Nexus 4 has a better cam recorder and it have SYSTEM MEMORY of 2048 MB RAM(2GB) and Moto g in other side have 1024 MB(1GB).



But in comparison of price I liked MOTO G more than NEXUS 4. Because every time I used the phone it was just like NEXUS 4.It never gave me any problem. 

So i prefer Moto G than Nexus 4 because of the consistent performance given by it though it has less features than NEXUS 4.


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Founder and Chief Editor of Droidsimplified. prithpal loves to help people around him get through the day to day trouble they face with technology. So that, they can love technology as much as he does!Entrepreneur and Tech Lover.....
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment